Today I commence by 31 day challenge for the month of August! Day 1 told me to make an introduction and post a photo of myself, so here we go!
So, I found some photobooth props in my house, and thought hey, why not? Also hooray for the fuzzy purple pillow in the background.
I think the best way to go about this is to make a list of 10 things about myself, so let present to you….
10 Things About Me
1. I am currently going to university and have changed my major a total of 3 times (Sciences –> Communications –> Health Sciences) only to end up in almost the same major that I started with. I am a very indecisive person.
2. “When I grow up” my dream job would be to be a pediatrician
3. I am a TV fanatic, but for some reason I have this habit of wanting to watch shows after they’ve been cancelled or have been on for a few seasons already which leads to hours of binge watching one show. Now these TV shows I enjoy watching include great shows like Hannibal and Penny Dreadful and some guilty pleasures like PLL (enough with it, they need to figure it out) and The Bachelorette (sooooo ashamed….). Although at the moment my favourite show is Hannibal
4. I live in a small town, where it seems like you can’t go to the grocery store without running into someone that you know and I absolutely love that
5. I am huge fan of blogging and vlogging and love to read and watch people’s blogs and YouTube videos. People who create stuff like that are super inspirational to me and I hope to one be like them
6. I am three types of asian, but I can only speak English… I can understand Korean, but when I try to speak it, it sounds like I am making up my own language
7. I love painting my nails, but it never lasts because I end up picking at them
8. Currently my tips of my hair are dyed red, in the past they have been blue, purple, pink and teal. I love colouring and changing my hair, I know it will always grow back and I feel like it’s the easiest thing to change. I hope to one day do balding for dollars
9. I am obsessed with sharpies
10. I like to think that I am crafty, but if you ever see articles or posts about ‘what really happens when someone attempts to do things they see on pinterest’ that is how my crafts turn out
Well cheers to day 1! I am excited to continue this month and exploring this world of blogging!