Ah so it has come to an end, and on the 31st day I am supposed to post a picture and say what I learned. I have been putting this off a little bit, just because I am still settling in (more to come on that) and also because I am kind of sad that this is coming to an end. Well here are 3 cheesy, thumbs up pics of me in my uni hoodie. I was actually feeling super accomplished because I just boiled some pretty damn good looking corn on the cob.
Okay now about what I learned. How about we make one last list!
1. Blogging is so much more than just sitting there are writing the first thing that comes to mind, although I do tend to do that. It is about trying to find a way to articulate your point and figure out a way to clearly send out your message
2. Blogging, although it sounds like something you can do quickly, is not, the challenge was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be
3. I am good at procrastinating… I need to get better at this
4. I have gotten better at my selfie game
5. Blogging is so much fun and a great way to reflect about everything around you
6. There are awesome people in the blogging community, I cannot wait to explore vlogging and video making on YouTube
Thank you to anyone who has read this blog. I enjoyed writing it and it makes me happy just to post something!
Thanks for a great summer, or August, here’s to future blogging